Right To Reunite: Take action to bring families together
You can help us bring families back together.
By donating to our Immigrant Family Emergency Response Fund, you can help us provide parents with the urgent counsel, support, and basic necessities they need during the often confusing and traumatizing reunification process.
Your help would allow us to:
– identify parents who are waiting to reunify with their children and push ICE/DHS to get them out of immigration detention
– advise potential sponsors for children whose parents are not available
– provide parents with basic necessities for themselves and their children (clothing, food, diapers)
– cover travel expenses and temporary accommodations for families who have been brought by the government to detention centers and shelters in New York from other states
– provide urgent legal and social work services
DONATE NOW TO HELP US MEET THESE IMMEDIATE NEEDS: